|To nominate a person for this award, please provide the following information by 31 July of an award year:
Full name, date of birth and current position of the nominee.
- Your name and contact details.
- In no more than two pages, provide details of the nominee's contribution to entomology which you believe qualifies him/her for this prestigious award.
- A copy of the nominee's current curriculum vitae.
- Significant contribution towards the AES and entomological community in Australia generally.
- There is an expectation that the successful candidate would attend the AES conference for a medal presentation, and to deliver a keynote address. An abstract for the latter should accompany the nomination form.
Send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org with it clearly marked as a Nomination for the Mackerras Medal.
The Winner will receive the medal and will be invited to present a review paper on their research during the week of the Annual General Meeting and will be encouraged to submit that paper as a Review for publication in the Society's journal.