To nominate a person for this award, please provide the following information by 31 July of an award year:
- Full name and current position of the nominee.
- Full name(s) and contact details of the nominator(s)
- In no more than two pages, provide details of the nominee's contribution to entomology which you believe qualifies him/her for this prestigious award.
- Add details of the nominee's contribution towards the AES and entomological community in Australia generally.
- There is an expectation that the successful nominee will attend the next AES conference for the medal presentation and will deliver a keynote address. An abstract for the latter should accompany the nomination.
- Developing the keynote address into a review paper for Austral Entomology is encouraged.
Send your nomination to email@example.com with it clearly marked as a Nomination for the Pat Marks Medal.
The first Pat Marks Medal will be awarded in 2017.